Products Filter & Pump Mini Hang-on Filter
Mini Hang-on Filter
- Insert the cartridge filtering sponge into the filter chamber along the fillister.
- Cap the water inlet sponge on filtering tube, assemble it with the connection tube, and then equip two tubes onto the filter.
- Hang the filter on the tank. Install the "adjustment button" at the bottom of the filter to adjust the water level.
- Make sure the water level of the tank is higher than the motor of the filter.
- Fill the water to full in the filter and put on the lid.
- Plug in the filter, and turn the water rate to maximum. Wait until the water starts to circulate then adjust the required water rate.
- Please test and see if the filtering chamber is waterproof. Fill in the chamber with warm water, if there is any water leakage after 15~30 minutes testing, please return it back to the shop for replacement.
- Make sure all the electronic appliances are turned off before you putting your hands into the water of operating the products.